SafetySync Logo

Careers at SafetySync

We're a fast growing company and our success is a direct result of our awesome team. Everyone here is passionate about software, and we're always looking for talented people to join us. You could be the next addition to our team.


Where is your new workspace?




Where is your new workspace?

Web Application Developer

Marketing Guru

Connector

Massage Chair

Meeting Room

Kitchen

Parking

Recording
Booth

Storage

Boardroom

Brian

Sahar

Calvin

Emiliya

Sobia

Sebastian

Mike

James

Daniel

David

Matthew

Danielle

Jack

Wilma

Harshil

Evan

Pam

+ 2500 ft2 more



Brian
Brian Nodwell

President & Founder



Sahar
Sahar Ahangar

A/R & A/P



Calvin
Calvin Kang

Web Developer



Emiliya
Emiliya Ursova

Lead Web Developer



Sobia
Sobia Akhtar

Web Developer



Sebastian
Sebastian Zeleznik

UX/UI Design



Mike
Mike Carney

Customer Champion



James
James Lariviere

Implementation Specialist



Daniel
Daniel Kuhlwein

Content Developer



David
David LeFrancois

Lead Content Developer



Matthew
Matthew Wall

Marketing



Daniel
Danielle Zummack

Customer Storyteller



Jack
Jack Nodwell

Chairman



Wilma
Wilma Frank

Accounting & Payroll



Harshil
Harshil Shah

System Administrator



Evan
Evan Tillett

Sales Manager



Pam
Pam

Inventory Specialist


Kitchen

Fully stocked with snacks, lunches, pop, and of course coffee to ensure proper employee energy levels throughout the day.


Meeting Room

A pleasant meeting space complete with whiteboards and a Wii U.

The Van Gogh on the back wall is not an original… yet.


Massage Chair

For a truly relaxing break from work, this chair will massage all your stress away.


Parking Lot

Our building has over 50 complimentary parking spots, and there is more free parking on the street. Come and go as you please and never worry about finding a spot!


Boardroom

Our boardroom is the only spot large enough for our catered staff luncheons, and Friday afternoon socials. We occasionally do business here too, like daily huddles and client demos.


Recording Booth

Where the true magic of our lesson creation happens.


Your Workstation

In addition to a multi-screen setup, your workstation will include the following:

  • Herman Miler chair
  • SSD
  • Earbuds
  • Your choice of keyboard:
    • Mechanical
    • Membrane

Web Application
Developer

Marketing Guru

Connector


Your Workstation

In addition to a multi-screen setup, your workstation will include the following:

  • Herman Miller chair
  • SSD
  • Earbuds
  • Your choice of keyboard:
    • Mechanical
    • Membrane

Massage Chair


Massage Chair

For a truly relaxing break from work, this chair will massage all your stress away.

Meeting Room


Meeting Room

A pleasant meeting space complete with whiteboards and a Wii U.

The Van Gogh on the back wall is not an original… yet.

Kitchen


Kitchen

Fully stocked with snacks, lunches, pop, and of course coffee to ensure proper employee energy levels throughout the day.

Parking


Parking Lot

Our building has over 50 complimentary parking spots, and there is more free parking on the street. Come and go as you please and never worry about finding a spot!

Recording
Booth


Recording Booth

Where the true magic of our lesson creation happens.

Storage

Boardroom


Boardroom

Our boardroom is the only spot large enough for our catered staff luncheons, and Friday afternoon socials. We occasionally do business here too, like daily huddles and client demos.

Brian



Brian
Brian Nodwell

President & Founder

Sahar



Sahar
Sahar Ahangar

A/R & A/P

Calvin



Calvin
Calvin Kang

Web Developer

Emiliya



Emiliya
Emiliya Ursova

Lead Web Developer

Sobia



Sobia
Sobia Akhtar

Web Developer

Sebastian



Sebastian
Sebastian Zeleznik

UX/UI Design

Mike



Mike
Mike Carney

Customer Champion

James



James
James Lariviere

Implementation Specialist

Daniel



Daniel
Daniel Kuhlwein

Content Developer

David



David
David LeFrancois

Lead Content Developer

Matthew



Matthew
Matthew Wall

Marketing

Danielle



Daniel
Danielle Zummack

Customer Storyteller

Jack



Jack
Jack Nodwell

Chairman

Wilma



Wilma
Wilma Frank

Accounting & Payroll

Harshil



Harshil
Harshil Shah

System Administrator

Evan



Evan
Evan Tillett

Sales Manager

Pam



Pam
Pam

Inventory Specialist

+ 2500 ft2 more


What We Stand For... Our Values

We enjoy what we do now, and are excited about what we don't do yet.
We don't try to impress others. We work to impress ourselves.
We "give away" 90% of the value of our services to our customers. We make do with the other 10%.
We don't hide or complain about mistakes. We learn from them.
We don't criticize things or people. We work to improve them.
We appreciate that everyone is different. Diversity makes us better.